Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can I have a better proper english to italian translation?

When you get one answer it doesnt seem too make it very sturdy.

I speak some italian, but I need it too be a little better If I'm going to get a quote as a tattoo. haha

"Bleed with me and forever be my brother"

and

"bleed with me and you will forever be my brother"



But maybe place the word comrade for brother?



I've settled upon this quote. although it is a missquote, its much shorter than the original.



Also is there any "accute accent marks" that can be placed? I think it just adds too the look of it. If thats what they call those little markings above the letters lol.



THANKYOU!



than I can get started in drawing it out!



(yes, I am going to talk too a language teacher or my gramps on it. So im not going to just hope its an actual translation. haha)Can I have a better proper english to italian translation?
Sanguini con me e' (accent mark actually goes above the e and facing other direction) sarai per sempre mio fratello.

i think brother is better than comrade. just my opinion. i don't think it would sound very good in italian neways. not even quite sure how you'd say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment