Saturday, February 18, 2012

English to italian translation? need help please?

I don't know when you joined us or how long you have been with us but I know that we enjoyed your company... I certainly did. Even though I wasn't able to talk to you much, I still enjoyed the few times we had (I particarly liked your enthusiasm). So I wish you all the best. You will certainly be missed.English to italian translation? need help please?
Non so quando ti sei unito a noi o per quanto tempo sei stato con noi ma so che ci 猫 piaciuta la tua compagnia...a me di sicuro. Anche se non sono riuscito a parlarti molto, mi sono piaciute le poche volte in cui l'ho fatto (mi piaceva particolarmente il tuo entusiasmo). Allora, ti faccio tanti auguri. Di sicuro si sentir脿 la tua mancanza.



riuscito a parlarti: if the speaker is a male

riuscita a parlarti: if the speaker is a female

No comments:

Post a Comment