Tuesday, February 21, 2012

English to italian translation, please help? :)?

Ciao,

I would like to say in italian, writing to a man..



"Wow, thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely reply.

Thanks for the words of hope.

yesterday I was just frustrated and overwhelmed with some things.

But I know deep inside myself, everything will be okay.

How is your new life in Esperance going? (esperance is a town, not state or anything)

I wish you %26amp; your family all the best! "



Sorry that's so long, but I really want to write a nice, correct reply, it means a lot to me.

Whoever helps translate, I'll choose as the best answer! :)



grazie mille a tutti!English to italian translation, please help? :)?
Wow grazie di avere avuto il tempo per rispondermi in maniera cosi' adorabile. Grazie per le parole di speranza.

Ieri ero proprio frustrata e sopraffatta da alcuni avvenimenti.

Ma so dal profondo del mio cuore che ogni cosa andra' per il meglio.

Come sta' andando la tua nuova vita a Esperance ?

Auguro a te e alla tua famiglia tutto il bene possibile.

1 comment:

  1. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.

    english to french canadian translation & translation company

    ReplyDelete