Saturday, February 18, 2012

I need a simple translation from English to Italian..Help will be appreciated.?

I would like to say in Italian " Hi, my dearest Mario,hope that you are fine.I miss you..your positivism, support and friendly approach to me. That is my number.By the way, today is my birthday. Wish you a nice and relaxing Sunday. Warm hugI need a simple translation from English to Italian..Help will be appreciated.?
Joanna got it but there are some mistakes...

In the first sentence you MUST use the subjunctive (in Italian it is a serious mistake , if i used this form at school It would be underlined 353 times)

Third line : you have to say "dimostrare qualcosa A qualcuno" not " Con qualcuno"

Then : a person can be "rilassata" (which means relaxed). A Sunday may be "Rilassante" not "rilassata".



" Ciao carissimo Mario, spero che TU STIA bene. Mi manchi... La tua positività, il sostegno e l'amicizia che MI hai dimostrato . Ecco il mio numero. A proposito, è il mio compleanno oggi. Ti auguro una domenica bella e RILASSANTE. Un forte abraccio
Ciao, il mio Mario il più caro, la speranza che lei è il bell'.io la manco.. il suo positivismo, il suo sostegno ed il suo approccio amichevole a me. Ciò è il mio numero.dalla maniera, è oggi il mio compleanno. Desiderarla una domenica piacevole e rilassante. Scaldare l'abbraccio.



I used Freetranslation.com and entered in your text to be translated from English to Italian, hope this helps!!I need a simple translation from English to Italian..Help will be appreciated.?
Joanna got it, but I'd use 'spero che TU STIA bene' (present subjunctive form of 'to be'), instead of 'che STAI bene'.

Other: if with 'that is my number' you really gave him you cell or tel number, the phrase is correct. If with that you used an idiomatic phrase to say 'that, is what I need', You'd say 'è ciò che ho sempre desiderato' (literally: it is what I've always desired).
Here you go : " Ciao carissimo Mario, spero che stai bene. Mi manchi... La tua positività, il tuo sostegno e l'amicizia che hai dimostrato con me. Ecco il mio numero. A proposito, è il mio compleanno oggi. Ti auguro una domenica bella e rilassata. Un forte abraccio



Hope it helps, and happy birthday !!I need a simple translation from English to Italian..Help will be appreciated.?
"hi, il mio Mario più caro, spera che siate positivism di mancanza you..your di fine.I, supporto e metodo amichevole a me. Quello è il mio number.By il senso, oggi è il mio compleanno. Augurivi domenica piacevole e di distensione. Scaldi il hug.



Hope it helps!!
Ciao, il mio più caro Mario, spera che siate benissimo. Li manco. positivism di .your, supporto e metodo amichevole a me. Quello è il mio numero. A proposito, oggi è il mio compleanno. Augurargli domenica piacevole e di distensione. Scaldare l'abbraccio
*i'm italian (i make a non litteral translation but i think better and more confidencial)



ciao Mario, spero tu stia bene.... mi manchi... e mi manca il tuo essere positivo, il tuo sostegno e il tuo modo amichevole di stare con me. Ti do il mio numero. Comunque, oggi è il mio compleanno. Spero tu stia passando una bella e rilassante domencia. Un affattuoso abbraccio.

No comments:

Post a Comment