Tuesday, February 21, 2012

English to italian translation - please help big time !?

Hey :D



i am looking to find out if anyone can please translate my cv into italian , I dont want to use google translate as it has been know in the past not to be correct , i am send my cv to an italian university so it has to be right ? so my problems is i can't do this and i wondered if anyone would be kind enough to do this for me :)



if you can please leave you email so i can email it to you



thankxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx鈥?br>




please email me if you can do it , so i can send you the word document



kylesutherland@btinternet.comEnglish to italian translation - please help big time !?
A whole CV? I'm sorry but it is a bit too long...
How many pages?
I could consider the idea.

Ok, send it at staxelfo(at)hotmail.it

No comments:

Post a Comment