Saturday, February 18, 2012

Italian to English love translation..please help!?

Hey.. I want to know how to say something along the lines of 'my dream man' or my perfect man' . I am learning Italian at the moment but cant seem to come across anything like this. Basically I am adding a photo of me and me dream man (he's italian!) to facebook and wanted to put a caption underneath saying MY DREAM MAN or MY PERFECT MAN.



PS. I want to be careful not to refer to him as my boyfriend as he is not...yet ;)! so dont want to scare him off!! but also want him to know what i think of him. I dont want to say bellissiomo or anything though...



Any Suggestions???Italian to English love translation..please help!?
"L'uomo dei miei sogni"

But this is way more commiting than "bellissimo" ...Italian to English love translation..please help!?
realmente odio le vostre budella
  • dominoes online
  • kens5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment