Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What would be the exact translation from English to Italian with the words, "Little Wing" ...?

...as in that Jimi Hendrix song. I'm want the words "Little Wing" --(in italian) as a tattoo. I want to make sure I have it right so it doesn't end up like 'Little Chicken' or some noise, feel me? Can you help me out with that (Exact) translation?What would be the exact translation from English to Italian with the words, "Little Wing" ...?
Piccola alaWhat would be the exact translation from English to Italian with the words, "Little Wing" ...?
"Piccola ala" is the closest I can find. Don't guarantee it; just saying it's the closest...What would be the exact translation from English to Italian with the words, "Little Wing" ...?
"Piccola ala" is right, although I suggest the plural form "piccole ali": as strange as it may appear, "piccole ali" in Italian may sounds poetic, while "piccola ala" just seems a technical spec :)

Don't use "aletta" which *is* a technical term.



Edit: "poca ala" literally means "few wing"; "little" in english can also mean "a few", but as in Jimi Hendrix song, it's "piccola ala", "little" as "small".

No comments:

Post a Comment