Saturday, February 18, 2012

I need some English to Italian translation..?

My friend is working on a short story and I've been put in charge of finding some of the lines in Italian... which isn't working so well searching on google! So if someone could help her out with the lines, that would be great.



I also need to know what a young child would call their father, as like a loving term [like in English, "daddy" etc] and vice verse, how a father would address his young son.



The lines of dialogue I need are [they're kind of strange! haha]:



"Why won't you talk to me?"

"Why won't you look at me?"

"Kill me."

"Rest in heaven." [or whatever the equivilant to 'rest in peace' would be]

"I love you."

"Thank you."



So if anybody can help me out, we'd be really appreciative!



Thanks.I need some English to Italian translation..?
A young child would call his Father Papa', or Papi, Papino or Babbo



Dialogue:



Perche' non mi parli?

Perche' non mi guardi?

Ammazzami or Uccidimi

Riposa in pace

Ti amo

Grazie



Very basic dialogue
  • publishing companies
  • translator french to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment